- Saturday – Hubby informed me of a giant rat in the kitchen sink. April Fools’ Day and I fell for it. .You’d think after 53 years of marriage, I’d get wise to this guy, however I know that GOD IS IN CONTROL
- Sunday – spent the morning in worship and Bible study. Talked to several people who are experiencing physical difficulties, gave words of encouragement, realized that my problems are nothing compared to theirs and was reminded that even in times of trouble – GOD IS IN CONTROL.
- Monday – Hubby went in for yearly physical and all blood work was perfect – except for his PSA count – which has always stirred anxiety, because he endured radiation treatments for Prostate Cancer several years ago. My son closed on the sale of his house on his birthday. Everything went smoothly. GOD IS IN CONTROL.
- Tuesday – Did mundane chores around the house, laundry day, lost socks, normal junk – but always a few surprises. Our dog found the box of Kleenex and ate half of it. I really think he needs more fiber in his diet. The result was and extra scrubbing of the floor. Through it I was reminded GOD IS IN CONTROL.
- Wednesday – I refuse to listen to the news anymore. Sick of hearing scandal after scandal, infused with lies and fake information. It does nothing to advance the work of government. Can’t escape the story of the Syrian chemical attack and the pictures of bodies of little children burns in my brain. I get angry with all of it, but realize that even in spite of man’s inhumanity, GOD IS I CONTROL.
- Thursday – Accountant called, taxes are done and we don’t have to pay except the $375 bill for preparing them. We did discover that if we continue to live only on our Social Security Income, we don’t have to file next year. Oh, boy, we’ll be $375 to the good. As we left his office, I almost entered the wrong car, but realized before actually opening the door. A friendly little pooch jumped wildly inside, as I moved quickly to our car. I could’ve been eaten by that doggie, but I know that GOD IS IN CONTROL.
- Friday – I woke to the sound of birds chirping outside and the glimmer of sunshine piercing through the drapes. I woke up. I’m alive. GOD IS IN CONTROL
- Advent aging America art Bible Christian daily devotion christian daily devotions Christian devotion Christian devotions Christian Devotions and Reflection christianity Christian Poetry Encouragement Encouragemet Faith Family goals God hope Hope for the hopeless Humor Inspiration Jesus Life Optimism parenting Poetry reflections Religion Uncategorized
- Follow atimetoshare.me on WordPress.com
As I reach the end of my years, I find I have a lot of good information stored up in this old decrepit mind of mine. If I don't write it all down, it may vanish and no one will have the advantage of my thoughts. This is why this blog exists. I love the Lord, Jesus with all my heart and soul. I know I'm undeserving of all He's done for me, but I also know that His love is beyond my comprehension. I've always wanted to write. I never kept diaries, but tucked my thoughts in my head for future reference. I use them now in creating stories, plays, poetry and my blog. I continue to learn every day. I believe the compilation of our time spent with God will have huge affect on the way we live. I know I'm a sinner and I need a Savior. I have One through Jesus, Christ. My book, "Stages - a memoir," is about the seven stages of life from the perspective of a woman. It addresses all the things girls and women go through in life as they travel it with Jesus, and it is available on Amazon.com.
Vincent S Artale Jr on HOW COULD IT BE? atimetoshare.me on HOW COULD IT BE? Vincent S Artale Jr on HOW COULD IT BE? atimetoshare.me on WHAT’S YOUR CAREER … dariasnotes on WHAT’S YOUR CAREER …