Oneta Hayes at Sweet Aroma posted a series of questions that might reveal something about some of you in the blogosphere. Might take a little time, but should be interesting and maybe even funny.
1. Do you make your bed every morning? I sleep on the couch because I can’t climb the stairs so the answer is yes.
2. What was your first car? A 1964 Ford Fairlane which had over two hundred thousand miles on it. When we finally got rid of it we were given $50 and they had to tow it out of our driveway.
3. What two grocery items do you never run out of? I shop weekly so I usually need to resupply almost everything.
4. At what age did you start doing your laundry? When I realized I didn’t have anything clean to wear..
5. If you could, would you go back to high school? Never. I don’t want to go through puberty again. I didn’t like pimples or cramps. I think those are the most stressful years until menopause.
6. Can you parallel park in under three moves? Not sure. I haven’t had to for about 20 years.
7. A job you had which people would be shocked to know you once had? I worked as a vocal coach for Cirque Du Soliel. My student was to be a ringer from the audience with a typical Minnesotan accent, but he had a heavy Spanish accent mixed with French Canadian. I discovered part of the problem was the fact that he was wearing a clown nose causing him to have a nasally sound.
8. Do you think aliens are real? I don’t discount the possibility. God created the world and all the planets. If we were to find life on other planets it would be cool. They might have an answer for world peace.
9. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes and I still own and drive a car with a stick shift. It’s an adventure and keeps my knees strong.
10. Guilty TV pleasure? Tom Sellick westerns.
11. Tattoos? None. I’ve always had visions of an aging, sagging body and that was enough to snuff that idea out quickly.
12. If the world ends do you want to be one of survivors? I will be a survivo, but not here.
13. Sweet or salty? Are we talking about men here or food?
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice hot bath? Yes indeed. It’s the getting out of the tub that creates problems.
15. Do you consider yourself a strong person? Physically, no, but spiritually and emotionally I’d say I’m one tough cookie.
16. Something people do that drives you nuts? Crack their knuckles or don’t look you in the eye when they talk to you.
17. Do you have any birthmarks? That’s none of your business, but yes.
18. Favorite childhood game? I liked Hide & Seek, but most of the time I preferred putting on shows in the backyard with kids I’d drag by the shirt collar to perform.
19. Do you talk to yourself? No but I hum a lot.
20. Do you like doing jigsaw puzzles? I like doing the corners.
21. Tea or coffee? No thank you.
22. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up? First it was a brain surgeon, then a writer, now I cut away at my writing.
23. Favorite game now? Jeopardy
Now it’s your turn. Use the list, copy and paste and fill in your answers.
1. Do you make your bed every morning?
2. What was your first car?
3. What two grocery items do you never run out of?
4. At what age did you start doing your laundry?
5. If you could, would you go back to high school?
6. Can you parallel park in under three moves?
7. A job you had which people would be shocked to know you once had?
8. Do you think aliens are real?
9. Can you drive a stick shift?
10. Guilty TV pleasure?
12. If the world ends do you want to be one of survivors?
13. Sweet or salty?
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice hot bath?
15. Do you consider yourself a strong person?
16. Something people do that drives you nuts?
17. Do you have any birthmarks?
18. Favorite childhood game?
19. Do you talk to yourself?
20. Do you like doing jigsaw puzzles?
21. Tea or coffee?
22. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?
23. Favorite game now?