- T – I am thankful for TURKEY. This year I’ll be preparing a turkey dinner for two. I am so thankful to be celebrating this day with my husband. This year he is NOT hunting in Wisconsin.
- H – I am thankful for HEAVEN – As my years draw to a close, I look more and more forward to this eventual place I will inhabit.
- A – I am thankful for ABUNDANCE – Every day is a gift of bounty from the Lord. In times of sadness, fear and loss or times of joy, good times and peace, I know that God has blessed my life abundantly and the best is yet to come.
- N – I am thankful for my NATION – I live in a country in which we are free to express our opinions, worship as we please, work together to defend and preserve her. I’m proud to be an American.
- K – I am thankful for the KIND HEARTED– Those who protect our city streets, who tend to our illnesses, take care of those less fortunate, defend our country and do so because they want to.
- S – I am thankful for my SAVIOR who SACRIFICED Himself for my SALVATION.
- G – I am thankful for God’s Word, the Bible, the instruction manual for how to live.
- I – I am thankful for ISOLATION, the time of reflection that God has given us through this pandemic – a time to put our priorities in place.
- V – I am thankful for VICTORY OVER DEATH, won by Jesus.
- I – I am thankful for the INDWELLING OF GOD through His Holy Spirit.
- N – I am thankful for NORMALITY. When I see what’s happening in our world, I wonder what normal is. I would hope that it included morality, love, kindness, the example of Jesus as a guide, stability, honesty, value for life, service for God, lack of greed and conceit.
- G – I am thankful for GOD – my Creator, Savior & King.
- Advent aging America art ART & POETRY BY THE BOECHERS Bible Christian daily devotion Christian devotion Christian Devotions and Reflection christianity Christian Poetry corona virus Encouragement Encouragemet Faith Family goals God Hope for the hopeless Humor Inspiration Jesus Lent Life Optimism parenting Poetry reflections Religion Uncategorized
- Follow atimetoshare.me on WordPress.com
As I reach the end of my years, I find I have a lot of good information stored up in this old decrepit mind of mine. If I don't write it all down, it may vanish and no one will have the advantage of my thoughts. This is why this blog exists. I love the Lord, Jesus with all my heart and soul. I know I'm undeserving of all He's done for me, but I also know that His love is beyond my comprehension. I've always wanted to write. I never kept diaries, but tucked my thoughts in my head for future reference. I use them now in creating stories, plays, poetry and my blog. I continue to learn every day. I believe the compilation of our time spent with God will have huge affect on the way we live. I know I'm a sinner and I need a Savior. I have One through Jesus, Christ. My book, "Stages - a memoir," is about the seven stages of life from the perspective of a woman. It addresses all the things girls and women go through in life as they travel it with Jesus, and it is available on Amazon.com.
insanitybytes22 on YOGA AND ME atimetoshare.me on WHERE LIES YOUR TREASURE? Julie (aka Cookie) on WHERE LIES YOUR TREASURE? atimetoshare.me on WHERE LIES YOUR TREASURE? Linda Lee/Lady Quixo… on WHERE LIES YOUR TREASURE?